A partial list.
- Anyone who says, “Sup, bitches.”
- Women who think it’s cute to roll their eyes in pictures.
- Those who think turn signals are optional.
- People who find a way to bring Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump into any given conversation.
- Anyone who uses an anime character for a Facebook portrait.
- Guys who hate cameramen for catching criminals in action (it’s always guys).
- People who write horror stories and call it “creepypasta.” You can’t call it creepypasta if you’re writing and submitting it to a website, okay? You can only call it that if you copy it from, and paste it to an image board! Otherwise it’s just more bad horror fiction.
- Mud runners.
- Men who despise women for expecting decency from men. True, such women are idealistic, but you don’t get to despise them for it.
- People who share details of any kind about their digestive habits.
- Anyone who uses chat acronyms in everyday speech.
- A person who says “I’m on fire for God!” Well, a person who says he or she’s “on fire” for anything, really.
- Those who treat YouTube as a career option.